1.1. In this document, there are explained some definitions that are used on the site:
SITE: represents the SITE Internet store belonging to the company Prod-Energie, which is located at www.rentroom.md, through which the USER has access to information on the services offered by RentRoom.
Prod-Energia: represents the trading company Prod-energie S.R.L., with the legal address: Chisinau city, Mincu street 11 ap 38, physical address: Chisinau city, Alexandru cel good street 62-42 of 2
USER / Visitor: represents the person accessing the SITE, for private or professional purposes and who has accepted the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of this SITE, in this respect fulfilling all the requirements of the reservation process.
2. Content of the site
2.1. The information published on the SITE is information of general interest about Prod-energie, the services offered by it, of its partners as well as other information considered by Prod-energie to be of interest to the USERS.
2.2. The information is made available to USERS as a rule, free of charge. Prod-energie reserves the right to implement certain services on SITE that will be offered at the cost of the USERS.
2.3. Prod-energie is the owner of all intellectual property rights on the SITE, respectively on its design and content published on the SITE.
The USER has the obligation to respect all the intellectual property rights of Prod-energie, provided by the legislation in force.
3. Use of the site
3.1. The USER undertakes to access and use the SITE for purposes and by means that do not constitute abusive use.
4. Limitation of liability PROD-ENERGIE SRL
4.1. PROD-ENERGIE reserves the right to complete and modify any information on the SITE.
4.2. Any problem caused by the services presented on the SITE will be solved amicably within 2 working days from the date of written notification of the problems, by the USER.
4.3. Prod-energie is not responsible for any loss, costs, processes, claims, expenses or other liabilities, if these are caused directly by the non-observance of the Terms and conditions.
4.4. Prod-energie srl is not responsible for the damages created as a result of the failure of the Site as well as for those resulting from the impossibility of accessing certain links published on the Site.
4.5. We inform you that any complaints regarding the deficiencies of the services will be taken into consideration and will be analyzed only if they are registered within the first 24 hours from the moment of receiving the service.
5. Purchase terms and conditions
– The price band charged depends on the length of your stay. If your stay reduces in length resulting in your stay falling into a different price band you will be required to pay the difference in the two rates from the start of your stay.
– All booking details are confirmed by us via a Booking Confirmation email, after you have made the prepayment for the first rental day (bank transfer , Visa / Master Card on the rentroom.md site, or cash in our office), once money arrived, your reservation will be considered valid.
For credit card payments, the card used must be in the Client’s name. The client is responsible for any transaction fees. If the Client arrives outside of normal working hours, the Client must pay on line according to the instructions provided. Anybody who pays for all or part of the stay becomes a signatory to the current contract and is equally bound by it.
– The total cost of the reservation (minus the fee for the first day of booking) must be paid before collecting the keys.
The site administrator sets the minimum reservation period for each apartment. After the reservation is completed, the corresponding period is automatically marked as 'busy' in the calendar. You agree that you must enter into an agreement with the barracks and you agree to accept the terms, conditions, rules and restrictions related to the use of the apartments / cars.
You agree that you are responsible for the performance of the obligations arising from the Agreement
6. User guarantees
This site is provided by PROD-ENERGIE SRL to help you, to reserve an apartment in a hotel regime, a car. In order for the reservation to be legitimate, you agree that you have 21 more years and you have the legal authority to accept this agreement. You agree that you are financially responsible for the use of this site, and that all information provided by you is true and accurate.
7. Privacy/security policy
Policy for transmission of payment card details
To protect information you input we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information during transmission. We also use a secure server hosting location, firewall protection, encryption technology and controlled access to protect your personal data.
Accessing the SITE rentroom.md - implies the acceptance of the USERS that their personal data be stored and processed by the company Prod Energie SRL. The purposes of processing these data are: creating a database for statistical reports, informing about promotions or any other promotions or activities carried out by RentRoom through any means of communication (mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS, etc.). Prod-energie SRL is the sole owner of the information collected from this site. PRODENERGIE SRL undertakes not to disclose personal data to third parties through sale, partial disclosure, or rental.
We use IP addresses to analyze browsing habits, manage the site, track users' interests and gather demographic information for internal use. All of these are aimed at increasing the ease of use of the site and publishing information as relevant to the interests of users. IP addresses have no connection with personal information.
We will try to keep your data up-to-date and accurate but we provide no warranty or guarantee and bear no liability to you in the event that any data transmission over the internet is not completely accurate or secure. We use your information to help us improve our website and our service, to personalise the types of information you receive from us, as well as for internal statistical, marketing and administrative reasons. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to process your booking, By using this website, and supplying us with your information, you consent to use by us of your information as described above.
How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us: to supply our services to you; to process your payment for the services; and if you agreed to this during the online booking process, to give you information about similar products and services that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
8. Delivery Policy
Apartment keys are available upon the payment of all rental fees and the security deposit.
– The rules for check-in and check-out are set by Us. All apartments are usually available for occupation after 2.00 pm on the Day of arrival. Keys are made available during working hours (between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.). Arrangements can be made for key collection after hours and on Sundays, subject to prior arrangement. All apartments must be vacated by 12 am noon time, on the day of departure. Arrangements can be made for a later checkout but this is subject to prior arrangement. If there is any delay in vacating the apartment beyond the agreed time a full day’s rental is charged to You.
9. Return/refund policy
– All notification of cancellation must be made in writing by email to Us. You are responsible for ensuring the notification has been received. When notification is received more than 21 days prior to the first date cancelled, all payments received from the client are refunded. When notification is received 21 days or less prior to the first date cancelled, or in the case of “no show”, no refund will be made.
– If you wish to alter your booking (e.g. change the dates of your stay or the accommodation requested), we will use all our reasonable efforts to comply with your request, however we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so and we accept no liability for any loss, damage or additional expense that may be incurred in that circumstance. For delayed arrivals and early departures a penalty will be applied, equivalent to the cost of a day's rent. If your stay is reduced in length please see the section on Price bands for information on the price per day you will be charged.
– In exceptional circumstances we may find it necessary to cancel your booking and if so, we shall make all reasonable efforts to offer a suitable alternative. If this is not acceptable, and assuming the cancellation is not as a result of events beyond our reasonable control, which shall include but not be limited to events such as war, civil strife, terrorist activity, labour disputes, natural or man-made disaster, fire, flood, and adverse weather conditions, we will refund any sum you have paid to us which shall constitute full and final settlement of any liability we may have to you as a result of such cancellation. This does not affect your statutory rights. More specifically, nothing in these conditions shall restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
If the reserved apartment is unavailable due to a technical problem or any other unforeseen circumstance, we reserves the right to substitute an apartment from the same rate category. While the equipment, size, or decoration may differ from the original apartment, these are not considered adequate grounds for refusing the apartment.
If an apartment of the same rate category is not available, we will offer one from a higher category for the same price, or one from a lower category (in which case the difference in rental price will be reimbursed for the duration of the stay). If downgraded to a lower price category, the Client may refuse the apartment, we will make the refund.
– You are responsible for ensuring that the apartment is not occupied by more people than is stated on your Booking Confirmation email, which is set to the number of beds in the apartment. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to the apartment if we feel this condition is likely to be breached. In this case no paid funds will be returned. The apartment cannot be re-let/sublet to any other group/party without the written approval of Us.
– We have the right to terminate a booking at any time on the grounds of abuse to staff or other guests, mistreatment of the apartment or criminal activity on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests.
– We cannot be held responsible for any personal injury, loss or damage to personal effects howsoever arising at the accommodation. Neither We, nor our representatives, can be held responsible for any circumstances beyond our control including, but not limited to, mechanical breakdown, illness or failure of any public service supply.
It is forbidden to use our apartments for parties or gatherings where occupants of neighboring apartments might be disturbed. If, on arrival, it is felt you are intending to use the apartments for such an event you may be refused entrance. If it is discovered that you are holding such an event after arrival you will be required to leave immediately. In such circumstances, We are not obliged to provide or locate alternative accommodation. The proportion of refund is at Our discretion.
– Our representatives and subcontractors have the right of access to the property at any time, with due regard to the convenience of You, for the purpose of inspection of the property and to carry out any essential repair or maintenance work.
– Regrettably no pets of any kind are permitted under any circumstances. You are liable for any infringement of this rule by Your occupiers.
Smoking - Smoking is not allowed in all our apartments, smoking is only possible Iin apartments with a balcony.
– You are responsible for taking all reasonable care of the property and its contents. The property and all equipment, utensils, furniture etc. must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.
Except in the case of normal wear and tear the hirer will be responsible for making good any damage to the apartment or its contents, which has occurred due to negligence, wilful damage or irresponsible behaviour on the part of those occupying the apartment or their guests. Such damage must be reported, without delay, to our local representatives. The cost of the repair or replacement must be agreed with, and paid to Us. You are responsible for ensuring that no person staying or visiting the apartment during your stay will suffer anything to be done which would endanger the policy of our insurers in respect of the apartment and its contents which might make the same void or voidable
11. Settlement of disputes
We agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or in connection with these Terms or in violation of, termination, execution, interpretation or reality, or in connection with the use of the Services or the use of the Site (referred to together "Disputes") will be settled through judicial procedures.
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org +37378242428